CAMTech IAB Meeting, May 16-18, 2018
The tenth Industry Advisory Board (IAB) meeting for the Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (I/UCRC), the Center for Arthropod Management Technologies (CAMTech) will be held at the Monsanto Learning Center, Huxley, IA. The meeting will begin Wednesday, May 16, and end at noon on Friday, May 18.
- The IAB meeting will start with a reception at 7 pm on Wednesday, May 16, in the Courtyard Hotel in Ankeny, Iowa.
- The Thursday evening social hour and dinner will be held at an Iowa Cubs baseball game, in a private skybox.
The purpose of the meeting is to
- Review research progress and plans for currently funded projects
- Foster interaction between representatives from member companies and the research team
- Identify priorities for the RFA for 2019 funding
Registration for the meeting is free. However, attendees are asked to cover the cost of travel to the Lexington, KY airport and hotel accommodations. Please see Travel and Accommodation for travel and hotel information.
Deadline to obtain group rate rooms is April 25, 2018.
Deadline to register for the meeting is also April 25, 2018.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Future Meeting, Fall 2018:
The Fall 2018 meeting will be held November 9-11, 2018, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, immediately prior to Entomology2018. The schedule will be:
- Friday, November 9: Reception, 7 pm
- Saturday, November 10: Full day of meetings followed by dinner
- Sunday, November 11: Half day of meetings, ending at noon
Additional information will be posted following the May 2018 meeting.